A Living Restoration green roof professional conducts a free on-site assessment to determine project viability and consult with project stakeholders.
Living Restoration staff identify additional use options for the rooftop space and incorporate these models into the design.
Project specifications are established and a visual model of the rooftop space and budget are provided.
A project timeline is developed and installation is managed by a Living Restoration certified green roof professional.
- Specialized design of community roof-top garden plots for annual rent.
- Fee collection and lease renewal services for garden plot rentals.
- Consultation on cost effective installations and incentive based tax abatement.
- Marketing strategies that generate consumer interest in community garden membership and parceled garden space.
- Structurally sound green roof design and routine maintenance.
- Active engagement of garden participants through education and guidance on sustainable gardening techniques and plot maintenance.